Loves♥: 동방신기 ,YUNJAE윤재 , KIM JAEJOONG♥
Hates ☠: Anti fans (i'll never understand why they have such a strong hate for people whom they don't even know,so please don't add me if you're an anti fan of any artiste.)
i'm glad anyone is even taking time to read this,so if you're reading it right now,thank you for sparing me a little of your precious time (˘ε ˘· )
I ♥ korean music.
I listens to mostly K-pop,but the one and only artiste that is able to get me spending my savings on them,spends hours on the computer reading on their updates,listening to their music all day long without even feeling bored,makes me excited and got my heart beating every min when i know i'll be seeing them in person soon is my ONE AND ONLY : TVXQ :)
i've been a fan for 3 and a half years & its gonna continue.
i've personally seen them live in concerts for 4 times,stalk them for 2 days(with not much luck anyways.LOL),and i'm always amazed by them and i actually felt like i understand them more & more after seeing them live...
Happy memories that would never ever leave my mind during the concerts-
1. Changmin waved back at me :D
2. Junsu waved back at me during the goodbye ending part ^^
3. Changmin glanced at me twice during the 2nd night like he recalled seeing me during the 1st.
4. JaeJoong finally looked in my direction (i think it was becos i was staring at him & crying throughout the whole song,so maybe he got creeped out by that.haha)
5. Yunho squint his eyes at me when he saw my i♥yoonho towel :D
6. How i was grossed out by Minnie's sweat during the first ever con i went to and how i totally melted after seeing his beautiful smile during the last con <3
7. Yoochun was really interactive with the crowd and charming and sweet and so cute.
i'm such a desperate sounding fangirl now ._.
But i'm not the type of fangirl that screams endlessly & annoys the heck out of everyone during concerts or turn my lightstick off just becos i don't like a certain member or group.i hate people who does that :(